• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Sold Please close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongo

SH Member
I have a new Flex for sale never been on a tree.
Tried it on at the house and didn't like it as much as my Kestrel. The bridge is a detachable webbing.
It's in ASAT and I want $295 TYD. This price is non negotiable.
This is the same saddle as in announcements I didn't realize I had to join the club.
About time Red made something for all the work he's put in.
Thanks for looking,
Bongo
11417045f2984c180bc24dc40301b07b.jpg
47bf33abc4f619b12b1a1d68ff048937.jpg
6f4bae333d3ae3e1c482c60acaf35d17.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a new Flex for sale never been on a tree.
Tried it on at the house and didn't like it as much as my Kestrel. It's in ASAT and I want $295 TYD.
This is the same saddle as in announcements I didn't realize I had to join the club.
About time Red made something for all the work he's put in.
Thanks for looking,
Bongo
11417045f2984c180bc24dc40301b07b.jpg
47bf33abc4f619b12b1a1d68ff048937.jpg
6f4bae333d3ae3e1c482c60acaf35d17.jpg

Right on, glad you figured out the classifieds. Good luck with the sale!

Regretfully, As much as I want this, I am going to have to pass after you explained the circumstances to me. Thank you for your time.

How is this thing not sold?
Kinda wondering myself. I have gotten several low ball offers.
I just killed a sale by coming to work and letting my wife take care of shipping. That made it to complicated for the buyer.
I think the buyer thought I was trying rip them off.

Longbowwoman is the proud new owner of a Kestrel flex thanks to everyone who vouched for me.
Hope she likes it.
Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back