• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlehunters' Greatest Weakness...

6c7e42dbd5337130984b4ffe48138c11.gif

Who can find that one thread someone made being sarcastic about all the dumb mispellings and repetitive questions regarding rappelling. I need to complain, I just need to find the right place to put it.

Turns out it was about one-sticking, not rappelling so we can just abuse this thread!

I was thinking about reepelling this year. Has anyone done this?

If no one can find it then I guess we can just restart it here, but man did it have some good ones!
If we can have 3,785 threads asking what's the best climbing stick we can have 2 shaming people into googling how to spell the Word of the Year. Chillax before I ride up there and kill every spotted fawn in your county bruh.

**Attention** This the language arts police and I’m going to need this treat locked down right now for the abuse and misuse of the climber’s vocabulary. Warning! This is not a test. There are real grammatical errors occurring and it has to stop. This message is brought to you by your stereotypical “Florida man”.
PS proper punctuation and grammar kids: It’s the difference between knowing you’re sh*t and knowing your sh*t :sweatsmile:

Back