• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlepalooza 2021

Weldabeast

SH Member
Roll call for peeps who plan on going?

If there is no big interest than maybe the people that still wanted to can start forming a plan b.

So I called and we can make reservations up to 30 days. Unless someone is in the military that can reserve the site for us then everyone will have to get there on spot and this year there is no food so everyone take care of there self, we may be able to put something together but not 100% on that.

So I called and we can make reservations up to 30 days. Unless someone is in the military that can reserve the site for us then everyone will have to get there on spot and this year there is no food so everyone take care of there self, we may be able to put something together but not 100% on that.
U mind posting the phone number?...

I did read it from the top, it states when and where and but it doesn’t explain what it is

I did read it from the top, it states when and where and but it doesn’t explain what it is

So for all the new members here, what exactly is saddlepalooza
There's been a get together of saddle hunters that's traditionally taken place in Feb. at Ft Stewart in Ga. If you use the search function and search for Saddlepolooza you'll get some history.

There's been a get together of saddle hunters that's traditionally taken place in Feb. at Ft Stewart in Ga. If you use the search function and search for Saddlepolooza you'll get some history.

It’s a few days of fellowship, great food and hunting. With a little saddle knowledge spread on top. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for sure. Can't wait. For those of you who are new to saddle hunting there is a wealth of knowledge that shows up each year. People demonstrate what their using, new products are often brought in. To some extent its a swap meet as well, people bring all kinds of stuff to trade. Not to mention the chance to go piggy hunting. Well worth attending. It was a huge help for me a few years back.

Back