• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sally, whew that girl.

Tr33_n1nj@

SH Member
I tell y’all what, we didn’t see that coming. Hope everyone else from Southwest AL / Northwest FL is doing OK. A lot of people are not. Luckily no damage to my house, but Im not expecting power to be back on until next week. It looks like a war zone around here and it’s as bad as Ivan ever was. On the bright side, I get to go re-scout everything because my local WMA should be under water soon if not already.

We are totally saturated here on the east coast catching those outer bands.... My spot I was planning on hunting the opener got 3ft of water at high tide

Hopefully they keep your public land hunts open

Sorry to hear of all your damage and flooding. Maybe the high areas will be good to hunt for a while.

Did anyone find @Nutterbuster yet?
Nutterbuster is alive and well. Lot of damage around me and I have friends and family with bad damage, no water, and no power. But i didn't even lose the chicken coop. Got a generator, some gas, plenty of food and water, a good woman, and a guitar. If I could live this way and never work again I would. Expecting a week to two weeks without power. Not sure when work will open back up, but until then I'm gonna help my peoples and teal hunt.

Roll tide

Praying for you all who have been impacted by this!!! Hoping your lives can get back to a semblance of normalcy soon. But I know what you mean @Nutterbuster. We had a flood up here back in July 2015 and a damaging hail storm in April 2019 and although I never want natural disasters to happen; when they do, the sense of purpose and fellowship with your family, friends, neighbors and even strangers is the essence of humankind. I believe God has a hand in these things somehow to allow us a glimpse of his true intentions for us.

I'm not sure why my white trash neighbors were quiet all day and are now working on a car under a generator-powered light, and I'm not sure why the whole street smells like gas, and I'm not sure why they feel the need to yell over the generator at 10am, but I'm about to call the sheriff and report a homicide.

I'm not sure why my white trash neighbors were quiet all day and are now working on a car under a generator-powered light, and I'm not sure why the whole street smells like gas, and I'm not sure why they feel the need to yell over the generator at 10am, but I'm about to call the sheriff and report a homicide.
Now u know where to siphon the gas from

I know this storm caught my home town off guard. Saw lots of flooding pics from my old high school friends on the ole Facebook. Slow moving dumps lots of rain!

That's an easy one. Because like all white trash we stay up till 4am getting blind drunk and slapping around the wife. Gotta sleep in after that (it's exhausting). If you drink all night and sleep all day there's only a small widow at sun down where you might be lucid enough to turn a wrench. Probably got some water in their gas can so they dumped the top off in the driveway. As for yelling over the generator, gotta yell extra loud at the lil women( because of the light concussion and ringing in her ears from the "love smacks" from the night before) to get ya nother beer as you watch spongebob. Just my guess?

Back