• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Samson Predator back on Wesspur!

heretic

SH Member
Not sure if this is the right subforum so mods feel free to re-locate if necessary.

I've been patiently checking wesspur for predator rope for quite a while now. I already checked it this morning but for some reason my spidey sense was tinglin' so I just had to check again: http://wesspur.com/items/pr15.html

I went ahead and ordered 120' before the saddle hunter effect kicked in. Enjoy boys (and girls)! Let slip the dogs of war!

It didn’t say that it was out of stock?
I was able to purchase some earlier this week but it said was out of stock until middle of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, it went from "Temporarily Out Of Stock" to "Available", I got my shipping notice a couple of hours ago

Reactions: PJC
Nope, it went from "Temporarily Out Of Stock" to "Available", I got my shipping notice a couple of hours ago

Dang. I better check my email.

Yup. Mine has been shipped too!

Ugh....Sold out... if anyone has extra lmk looking to make a new tether

I called them and asked about it when it was unavailable, and they told me to go ahead and order for smaller lengths. I only wanted 8' with a 5" eye for a tether, bought and shipped within a week.

I called them last week and they said they would have it on the September 13th. I went ahead and placed my order, they will ship when they get it. I didn't realize I could actually order OOS items on their site.

I called at some point Monday and they were saying mid October. I went ahead and got some tether line from R&W rope and some Amsteel. The color pattern isn’t awesome camo like the predator, but it looks good nonetheless.

Just FYI, Wesspur has it back in stock as of right now. My backorder I placed earlier this week shipped.
Good to know, I’ll probably try to get some during non peak sales time, cause it’s really nice looking. Just wasn’t sure about the back order times and we’re getting down there. I posted in a different thread about the stuff I got from R&W looking very similar to what’s on the Teherd saddle

Back