• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Satire hunting topics.

MattMan81

SH Member
Think of your best headline for satire stuff related to hunting. All jokes. Nothing serious. Example...

Who is running a screamer to there seatbelt?

How to not get busted sneaking in late to work.

I walk back 2 plus miles through thick nasty terrain and climb 30’ in a tree. Every, Single, hunt!! That’s why I need the game changing diaper of cervid death.

My first climb will be tomorrow, but you might want to check out my YouTube channel right now. It gives expert advice on saddle hunting. 15 saddle videos so far.

I walk back 2 plus miles through thick nasty terrain and climb 30’ in a tree. Every, Single, hunt!! That’s why I need the game changing diaper of cervid death.

My first climb will be tomorrow, but you might want to check out my YouTube channel right now. It gives expert advice on saddle hunting. 15 saddle videos so far.
subscribed

Back