• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scored today!

muzzypower

Was at afriends camp and spotted this laying around. Should make a good platform! I tried to make out the writing and i think it says “any tree seat”. Anyway, it was free. Seat part is shot but it was coming off anyways.

Strap is still good. Figure it weighs 2 lbs or so. Now to figure out what to add on as a foot rest

Strap is still good. Figure it weighs 2 lbs or so. Now to figure out what to add on as a foot rest
Just put a piece of plywood on there to see if you like it and later you can get something better if you want!

i had picked up 2 of those for $10 on fb marketplace, i cut the bar that holds the seat short, and had a piece of angle iron welded onto the end. add some skater tape on the angle iron to give my feet something to grip onto. it works, but is rather heavy and cumbersome to pack

Back