• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scott Archery

Hunter260

I’ve had a couple Scott releases and have no problems with the releases themselves. I recently purchased a Scott talon and one of the main reasons I did so was the advertisement said there was an interchangeable swept trigger and extra trigger weight adjustment springs. When I received my release, there wasn’t any of the extras included. Thinking they made a mistake, I sent an email asking if they could send them to me separate. I received this in response and I’m pretty dissatisfied.
77896307-5E7F-4D64-BFE1-88D53139B450.png

Back