• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scout platform and squirrel steps

Muskyhunter

I want to purchase some squirrel steps to be used as a ROS with my scout platform. For guys who are using this type of set up, how many squirrel steps should I buy?

I want to purchase some squirrel steps to be used as a ROS with my scout platform. For guys who are using this type of set up, how many squirrel steps should I buy?

I use 2. Placed at roughly 3 and 9 o’clock. Most I could see is 3 to add one at 12.

I use 3. 9, 12 and 3 o'clock.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I planning to use a Hawk mounted Scout with two Treehopper steps this fall. Same setup as @Aaronpaul14.

3 will do ya, but I'm running 6 in this type of configuration. I like to double up any step I stay on for prolonged periods and the steps closest to my platform will get used more often. They hardly weigh anything and I already had them though.
98aaa671b3611e634bb7dac25577251d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking between 2-3. I have 2 already so I guess I will order the ocb and start with that.

Back