• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Seminar Buck Hunting Strategies

If we could generate enough interest from all you guys from SH I'd love to put together a one day seminar on Buck Hunting Strategies...something during the summer...plenty of time to plan...let me know what you think and who would be willing to help
Yes very interested. I'd help too let me know. That's funny we were planning a trip to MI as I've never really been there and my sister in law is from Muskegon, but we decided for the first time in many years to just do day trips with the kids from home here in WNY this summer. Anyway, I'm willing to travel a bit too.

Yes very interested. I'd help too let me know. That's funny we were planning a trip to MI as I've never really been there and my sister in law is from Muskegon, but we decided for the first time in many years to just do day trips with the kids from home here in WNY this summer. Anyway, I'm willing to travel a bit too.
Ok, I believe your one of many here who's willing to attend and add some wisdom to your hunting approach...

Just a thought, a webinar could be set up using skype or similar that would let more people "attend" and ask questions. This could be done in addition to a in class seminar as well. I probably wouldnt be willing to travel but i would find a way to tune in to something online.

Just a thought, a webinar could be set up using skype or similar that would let more people "attend" and ask questions. This could be done in addition to a in class seminar as well. I probably wouldnt be willing to travel but i would find a way to tune in to something online.
That's a great idea...we could live stream the event so people like yourself could click on and watch from your location...great idea

Back