• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SH members doing SH member things

GCTerpfan

Staff member
SH Member
Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to @Exhumis and @Red Beard.

After seeing @Red Beard post about the used 3D targets he purchased the other week, I mentioned to him that I was looking for good deals on several more 3D targets to complete a 3d course on my property. He told me the seller he bought his from had one left and offered to drive over an hour from his house and pick it up for me, then drop it off at my house (which is over fours hours from his) the next time he was passing through my area. I thanked him for the offer but, told him that wasn't necessary and that I didn't want to put him out.

Well, I get home from a family vacation yesterday evening to find a slightly used 3D target sitting in my garage. Apparently, @Red Beard coordinated with @Exhumis who was closer to the seller and had him pick up the target, then they met up this weekend to hand off the target and @Red Beard delivered it to my house as a gift.

IMG_20210801_192159019.jpg

Every time I start to get discouraged with how crazy this world has become, members of this site remind me that there are still really generous people out there doing generous things to help out friends.

And @Exhumis, I told @Red Beard I can only accept the gift if he promises to stop by and poke some holes in it next time he's in my area. That offer is good for you also. Thanks Fella's!

Last edited:
Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to @Exhumis and @Red Beard.

After seeing @Red Beard post about the used 3D targets he purchased the other week, I mentioned to him that I was looking for good deals on several more 3D targets to complete a 3d course on my property. He told me the seller he bought his from had one left and offered to drive over an hour from his house and pick it up for me, then drop it off at my house (which is over fours hours from his) the next time he was passing through my area. I thanked him for the offer but, told him that wasn't necessary and that I didn't want to put him out.

Well, I get home from a family vacation yesterday evening to find a slightly used 3D target sitting in my garage. Apparently, @Red Beard coordinated with @Exhumis who was closer to the seller and had him pick up the target, then they met up this weekend to hand off the target and @Red Beard delivered it to my house as a gift.

View attachment 50297

Every time I start to get discouraged with how crazy this world has become, members of this site remind me that there are still really generous people out there doing generous things to help out friends.

And @Exhumis, I told @Red Beard I can only accept it if he promises to stop by and poke some holes in it next time he's in my area. That offer is good for you also. Thanks Fella's!

@Red Beard was probably just looking for an excuse to get away from his wife and 37 kids for the day. :p

Back