• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

She lost her Shewee...

Jwiggins762

Few weeks ago me and the wife were suppose to go on a trip to Arkansas to visit family but with covid-19 we stayed home and took the boat out for some fishing. My wife has had a shewee for probably 4 years or so but she lost it. That week I had to help her bend over the boat and it wasnt easy and also the boat got pissed on. The week after she said she ordered 3, one for her car, the boat, and my truck. Guys or gals if your women go in the outdoors at all I highly recommend getting her one. It's just weird seeing your woman from behind standing up to pee.Screenshot_20200501-093940_Gallery.jpg

At first glance I thought a shewee was a way you southern folk spelled/said shoe but after the pic it all makes sense now.

I think most the guys that wear crocs have these sewn into their saddles.

44651467fabdd0171618e5aa4197d0d0.jpg

Back