• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Side release buckle for lwcg wolfpack

Njjb122

Im running this pack this season but I rotate between my 1.0 and .5 the pack comes with 1 set of lashing straps to attach the pack to the stand I wanted to set both stands up with the female end so I can swap back and forth without having to remove them each time I contacted lwcg and they dont sell just those all it is ..is a 4" piece of webbing with the female end of the buckle ...I already ordered 6 different buckles off Amazon but none of them fit any idea where I can get this

XOP? Probably the same…

I didn’t like those buckles made my own Hooks on shockcord to the loops on the bottom of the pack the rungs on the stand. Works great and no extra stuff hanging off the stand.

Im running this pack this season but I rotate between my 1.0 and .5 the pack comes with 1 set of lashing straps to attach the pack to the stand I wanted to set both stands up with the female end so I can swap back and forth without having to remove them each time I contacted lwcg and they dont sell just those all it is ..is a 4" piece of webbing with the female end of the buckle ...I already ordered 6 different buckles off Amazon but none of them fit any idea where I can get this

I do not own this pack but am familiar with buckles. Do you have a picture of the area you are talking about and what you are trying to do?

This is what he is referring to:

Cool hopefully they fit i bought them...for whatever reason I can't link pictures it says files too big ..from the pictures on xop website it looks to be the same buckle so hopefully it works

I should recieve these buckles today I just looked again at the photo and im not sure there gunna work...I could easily secure the bottom of the bag to the stand but my issue is I use this pack to carry the stand in i pass the shoulder straps through the stand and then buckle back in so I need a strong connection to where the pack attaches to the stand

Can probably find cheaper options elsewhere also. But get no sew buckles and make new straps or replace the existing buckles. Sew or make a loop and you’re in business.

not all buckles are created equal. Sometimes cheap ones are fine, sometimes they’re crap. Kifarus are robust.

there’s another source ive used for these before as well that are good. Maybe milspec monkey.

Yea I probably going to have to change the male portion that's on the pack it not what I want to do but at this point prlly be the easiest...I seen a post awhile back on the company that lwcg used to make the pack I wish I could find it and just go through them to get the buckles

This what I do. I wasn’t liking the buckles. Cheap crappy wire gate biners from amazon. Gate removed and shrink tubed the best i could. Probably be wrapping in tape. With shockcord….

176243A6-AB3A-41C5-A1DC-AFA72C7EA414.jpegE1F2489F-6417-4F00-B252-071331FB9086.jpeg

20211021_111004.jpg20211021_110746.jpg
I use the packs shoulder straps to carry the stand I use the small lashing strap with buckle that comes with the pack to attach to the platform then snap those into the back when its sitting on the seat then pass shoulder straps through the platform and buckle them back into other buckle on the bottom of the pack ...I dont wanna keep swapping the buckle that mounts to the platform from 1.0 to .5 I want each stand to have a set so I can just grab and go

View attachment 55324View attachment 55322
I use the packs shoulder straps to carry the stand I use the small lashing strap with buckle that comes with the pack to attach to the platform then snap those into the back when its sitting on the seat then pass shoulder straps through the platform and buckle them back into other buckle on the bottom of the pack ...I dont wanna keep swapping the buckle that mounts to the platform from 1.0 to .5 I want each stand to have a set so I can just grab and go

Back