• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sitdrag backrest

Jay_Disarray

SH Member
I picked up a sitdrag not too long back, I taped up the loops so they aren't so wide and are a bit more rigid, and added an adjustable rope bridge. I clip the bridge of the sitdrag through the same biner my main bridge for my h2 goes through, and man does it make a huge difference.

Takes a ton of the pressure off my butt being able to put weight onto a backrest that is more than just a single 2" webbing backrest.

I use a partially completed saddle I sewed as a back band, similar to the sit drag. Bigger is better. TWSS.
Someone mentioned a deer drag sling in another thread. I have that, too. I just didn't realize it.

Back