• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sitka incinerator muff

Jimmy Wallhanger

Just busted this bad boy out this morning. It's a great muff... (that's what she said)

Its windproof and has two inside slots for warmers one for each side and hand.

Its light and has a pocket in the front for a phone or whatever.

Was not cheap but I'm huge on buy once cry once....

Sits nice on my lap and does not interfere with any bow shots. It's not hindering in any way.

The ends of the muff close great around the wrist.

Just a quality product as I expected from Sitka.... I'm a first lite guy but they dont make one so I got this from Cabelas.ca.
f30ea0b6ebff5a9ec30eff2f8d9df967.jpg
7add417983a0aee28e022618d7377b3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I have one of their older versions (green pattern). Probably the best piece of gear I own if it’s below 30F. This year I bought the fanatic bib and jacket with the built in muff. Hopefully no more miserable days on stand when it’s below 20F.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have one of their older versions (green pattern). Probably the best piece of gear I own if it’s below 30F. This year I bought the fanatic bib and jacket with the built in muff. Hopefully no more miserable days on stand when it’s below 20F.

They make great stuff. I have the fanatic jacket and hunt michigan and that coat (besides being bulky to pack) is amazing. I'm sure the standalone handwarmer Jimmywallhanger reviewed is a great piece too.

The incinerator muffs are amazing! Just be aware that they do take up more room in your pack than a standard sized pair of gloves. Small price to pay for the warmth they give you :)

The incinerator muffs are amazing! Just be aware that they do take up more room in your pack than a standard sized pair of gloves. Small price to pay for the warmth they give you :)
I wear it around my neck and warm my hands as I walk in

I wear it around my neck and warm my hands as I walk in

Oops... my bad... I was thinking we were talking about the mitts (large gloves) not the muff (hand warmer tube) :):):)

Knowing Sitka's quality I'm sure the muff is amazing but I don't own one "yet"...

I was curious if it gets in the way of the saddle/tether etc while in the tree so thanks for explaining that

Great muff! I have one and it worked like a champ last year. However, this year I have the first lite solitaire system and I’m hoping that will work just as good and I won’t need to bring in the muff

I don’t have that muff, but I have the exact Red Head pack that you are using and I can’t replace it. I’ve tried several other packs, but that pack with the all the modular mini removable bags is great for me.
I actually change everything out except a knife and face mask and use it in the spring for turkey hunting.

I just picked one up off of another forum for $55! I can’t wait to get it

Oops... my bad... I was thinking we were talking about the mitts (large gloves) not the muff (hand warmer tube) :):):)

Knowing Sitka's quality I'm sure the muff is amazing but I don't own one "yet"...

I was curious if it gets in the way of the saddle/tether etc while in the tree so thanks for explaining that
It hangs well in front and had a nice pocket in the front I put my phone into. Its great

I don’t have that muff, but I have the exact Red Head pack that you are using and I can’t replace it. I’ve tried several other packs, but that pack with the all the modular mini removable bags is great for me.
I actually change everything out except a knife and face mask and use it in the spring for turkey hunting.
The pack is amazing used it for years. I just got an eberlestock mini me and its awesome

My hands always freeze in the saddle every year. I got one of these this year and I couldn't be happier. I don't wear gloves much anymore.

Back