• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sitka

I usually purchase from other retailers as they have sales and codes that sometimes work on Sitka stuff. Mountain archery is one and black ovis is another. Sitka has a few sales a year and usually, their 3rd party retailers follow suit. sometimes but not always, you can stack codes with them. I'd venture to guess that they have a sale coming up for memorial day, but again that's just a guess.

If you are military or first responder, there are a few sites you can register with to get a discount but if you're not, the post above is the best option.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If you are military or first responder, there are a few sites you can register with to get a discount but if you're not, the post above is the best option.

You can go directly through the site and sign up, no need to pay the $25 for LeoAdventures or anything like that

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Does being an RN qualify?

Not certain. Haven't ever looked into that. Leo Adventures might be a good place to start.

You can go directly through the site and sign up, no need to pay the $25 for LeoAdventures or anything like that

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I was going to but did not see a box to check for being an RN?

You just missed one. I had a code that wasn’t claimed. I believe it expired about a week ago. Camofire is a good place to look for deals.

Back