• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Slowmo platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coathanger15

Have a DIY Slowmo Platform up for grabs. Wanted to try platform but I'm a ROS guy for sure. Figured someone would be interested. Let me know. 6061 aluminum post, extra layer of aluminum under post adjustment screw, lone wolf standoffs. Also cut some heart pine to fit in the ID of post for extra support. I am selling this as a paperweight of course.....I am into this for $60 and a little bit of time. Could disassemble for shipping.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190112-163829_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190112-163829_Gallery.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 148
I will get weight and measurements for you tomorrow...stand by
Thanks, I'm really on the fence about what to do, extended archery ends her in a couple weeks. I'm interested in the specs but I really don't know yet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

No sweat. I built it just to try a platform. I used it for one sit. I see why some people love them, I just prefer ROS. I'll give you a deal on it. I just hate to see it laying around....I will be back home tomorrow, I will let you know. You could always drill out the pine for weight savings. I didn't know much about aluminum tubing when i built it, and was just trying to give it some extra strength, obvious to me now that it was not needed

No sweat. I built it just to try a platform. I used it for one sit. I see why some people love them, I just prefer ROS. I'll give you a deal on it. I just hate to see it laying around....I will be back home tomorrow, I will let you know. You could always drill out the pine for weight savings. I didn't know much about aluminum tubing when i built it, and was just trying to give it some extra strength, obvious to me now that it was not needed
Appreciate it. That may be a good option for me to do the same. I'm new to every bit of saddle hunting (except climbing sticks technically) I guess that's why idk what I want yet.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Have a DIY Slowmo Platform up for grabs. Wanted to try platform but I'm a ROS guy for sure. Figured someone would be interested. Let me know. 6061 aluminum post, extra layer of aluminum under post adjustment screw, lone wolf standoffs. Also cut some heart pine to fit in the ID of post for extra support. I am selling this as a paperweight of course.....I am into this for $60 and a little bit of time. Could disassemble for shipping.
I'd give 80 for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back