• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Smaller Dump Pouches

Spartan

I feel like I'm in the minority since everyone currently seems to want larger and larger dump pouches, whereas I want them to be smaller. Anybody have a lead on smaller dump pouches that work with molle loops? Maybe 6"x6"x6" or less. I know TX5 has that size, but they seem to only offer them with the plastic buckles.

Talk to DanO and ask for the hole to be sewn shut, they are perfect for sliding a phone and a few other smaller items into

Check out Custom Gear Modifications pouches, especially the gear hoist and slim pack dump pouch. They on the smaller side. Jerry is awesome and will pretty much make/modify any piece of gear you send him or mod any gear he sells. For example I’m having a drop pouch V1.0 modded with a larger exterior pouch and replaced with cordora instead of mesh.

Depending on how small you want it, magazine pouches might work for you. I've got a couple cheap milsurp double-stack rifle magazine pouches without internal dividers, and I've seen machine gun belt pouches (M240?) about twice that size.

Check out Custom Gear Modifications pouches, especially the gear hoist and slim pack dump pouch. They on the smaller side. Jerry is awesome and will pretty much make/modify any piece of gear you send him or mod any gear he sells. For example I’m having a drop pouch V1.0 modded with a larger exterior pouch and replaced with cordora instead of mesh.
Do you know the size of these?

I do not. I have a slim pack on the way can measure when it gets here. Never measured a gear hoist pouch but I know it fits a Doyle’s hoist perfect cuz that’s what it’s made for

How small are you talking about? CGM can also do custom orders. But Amazon has tons of smaller pouches. Or try pants with pockets. To be honest, my old army pants can hold most of what I carry into the wood in the knee pockets, but I hate the weight walking in.

Do you know the size of these?

CGM pouch is 6x6” on the main body, but has 2” of mesh on top that has the draw string that makes it a little bigger. Nice and flat too, I carry a 8mm lineman’s belt and carabiner in it, it you could certainly fit more in it. But it’s nice and flat vs the Tethrd pouches I have that stick out far more.

I have some custom pouches coming from both CGM and TX5. Thanks for the tips.

I have several military pouches for sale. Snd two trophyline pouches. Pm me if interested

Maybe @DanO
Will come out with a pouch about 1/2 of the size of his pouch. Four inches tall by 6" wide with his two attachment options would be great.

There are numerous military pouches that you want. Try a double AR-15 mag pouch or even the cylindrical nalgene molle water bottle pouch. Both work very well and will fit LB and tether and gear strap etc.

Do you or your wife have a sewing machine? I bought a machine last year for about $100 and have made all kinds of custom stuff with material found at WW, Michaels or JoAnns. I've even finally fixed things that I dealt with for years prior.

Do you or your wife have a sewing machine? I bought a machine last year for about $100 and have made all kinds of custom stuff with material found at WW, Michaels or JoAnns. I've even finally fixed things that I dealt with for years prior.
Doesn't even need to be a sewing machine. I've done a few hand-stitched fleece pouches, more to have something to do on a couple of slow overnight shifts. Some of the lines are a bit catterwompus but they hold.

Back