• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

So Who's the Lucky Yarak Winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get this e-mail from wild edge? Not sure what to make of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190902-191334_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20190902-191334_Email.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 217
I’ve been reading that email over and over. I’m not sure what the hell they are talking about. Im lost lol. I honestly thought they got hacked or something.

I’ve been reading that email over and over. I’m not sure what the hell they are talking about. Im lost lol. I honestly thought they got hacked or something.

They accidentally sent the email that stated you didn’t win a chance to buy a saddle to their entire mailing list. It was supposed to go out to only the people that entered and were interested in buying the saddle.

Im assuming that email was authored by Lydia Walter. She is the “Chief Marketing Officer” for WildEdge and either the sister or the wife to the “President” Andrew Walter. Most likely the later. She is apparently smart as she has a degree in chemistry/biology but that is far from having experience or education in business/marketing, clearly. I cant help but feel bad for them, oddly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an email but never entered into their drawing. Which makes sense I think since someone here said it went out to their entire email list. Anyways, I had a hard time making sense of the whole thing. And even though I'm not really a great example of professional behavior I would not of swore in an email that went out to my entire costumer base. It serves no purpose. Now, when I was 18 years old I probably would have threw a few f bombs in there just for dramatics.

They accidentally sent the email that stated you didn’t win a chance to buy a saddle to their entire mailing list. It was supposed to go out to only the people that entered and were interested in buying the saddle.

Oh ok I see lol. It didn’t bother me at all. I don’t get worked up about that stuff. Just couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Yes guys Lydia, Andrews sister, sent the email. I will admit it wasn't the best tactic. They were trying to apologize and make light of a already bad situation. That didn't happen. I've spoken with Andrew and he really was doing what he thought was best and what was right. He hates how this has went over and he feels terrible about it. Not bec sales but bec his reputation. He is doing everything in his power to bring the best saddle equipment he can to everyone and some bad decisions have kind of tarnished that. Just remember these are small companies with people with very little experience and knowledge about business. But they are learning from mistakes today! Dont bail on a good company guys. They will learn from this. Their good people. But they aren't perfect. I steel believe in what they stand for

Yes guys Lydia, Andrews sister, sent the email. I will admit it wasn't the best tactic. They were trying to apologize and make light of a already bad situation. That didn't happen. I've spoken with Andrew and he really was doing what he thought was best and what was right. He hates how this has went over and he feels terrible about it. Not bec sales but bec his reputation. He is doing everything in his power to bring the best saddle equipment he can to everyone and some bad decisions have kind of tarnished that. Just remember these are small companies with people with very little experience and knowledge about business. But they are learning from mistakes today! Dont bail on a good company guys. They will learn from this. Their good people. But they aren't perfect. I steel believe in what they stand for

Well said Zac. That email rubbed me the wrong way, but you are right. We all want to see all these companies be successful (Tethrd, AH, WE, H2). They all represent entrepreneurs striking it out on their own and making something happen. Thanks for bringing things back into focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back