• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Solar panels for Spypoint Flex

DroptineKrazy

SH Member
I just bought a couple of Spypoint Flex game cameras and want to hook up solar panels on them to eliminate buying batteries if possible. The Spypoint solar panels are quite expensive imo. Anyone have good luck with no name or other charging panels that would be compatible with my cameras. Looking for something decent without breaking the bank. Interested in plug & play not dyi. Thanks in advance.

I just bought a couple of Spypoint Flex game cameras and want to hook up solar panels on them to eliminate buying batteries if possible. The Spypoint solar panels are quite expensive imo. Anyone have good luck with no name or other charging panels that would be compatible with my cameras. Looking for something decent without breaking the bank. Interested in plug & play not dyi. Thanks in advance.

Following! The problem I run into is the rechargeable battery issue

Back