• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold! Horn Hunter Main Beam

Status
Not open for further replies.

nature tamer

Bought new this year. Works great for carrying sticks. Sell for 110 shipped to your door PayPal friends/family. Possibly open to trades.
Screenshot_20190129-091546_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190129-091539_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190129-091553_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190129-105112_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Did you find that the large waist belt got in the way of your saddle if you wore it walking into the woods? What's your new lowered price?

Did you find that the large waist belt got in the way of your saddle if you wore it walking into the woods? What's your new lowered price?
I actually likes the waist belt the way it was. I cliped my tree tether to in and my ring of steps, and I put my bow holder strap in the pocket. I wear the pack going up the tree and just unclip everything as I need it. I lowered it to 110. Shipping on the last pack I sold was almost $30. Are you close to PA I can Lower the price even more if we exchange in person

I’m in Michigan and still trying to decide which route I want to go with a different pack.

watched a review. does it have the pull out orange on bottom and the little pouch that hooks in to the top?
how does it do with hauling gun or bow?

watched a review. does it have the pull out orange on bottom and the little pouch that hooks in to the top?
how does it do with hauling gun or bow?
Yes it does. I actually forgot about that! The orange is also reversible to match the pack. And I do have the clip in pouch. I've never strapped my bow to the pack. I actually shot 2 deer this year walking into my spot, so I always carry my bow. But you could strap your bow to it and still carry the sticks. There all organized in separate parts.
Screenshot_20190205-160309_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190205-160313_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back