• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD - Lacrosse Alphaburly 1600gr FL Cipher Sz 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_rek

Price is shipped TYD. PayPal only + 3%.

$165 shipped TYD. No trades.

Bought these in fall of 2020. Hunted maybe 2 or 3 times for a couple of short sits behind my house totaling maybe 4-6 hrs. Travel distance is easily less than 1/2 mile. Nothing wrong with them I just prefer my winter pac boots more. They are like new condition and have barely any wear on them, just some mud from behind the house.

I wear a size 12.5-13 wide in regular shoe sizes and usually size up for winter boots but these actually run slightly large and they are just too big for me, though plenty wide. I didn’t have any issues climbing screw in tree steps or my climbing sticks with these in case you’re worried about bulk and size of boot.

IMG-3768.JPGIMG-3769.JPGIMG-3770.JPGIMG-3771.JPGIMG-3772.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back