• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkriss

SH Member
lt="E0580E56-71BA-40CB-8EEC-B7F20039B098.jpeg"]62866[/ATTACH]9B59BA73-9E6D-4060-AD1A-8859521A874C.jpegCC29115F-53E7-4B2D-AF39-59322F389B60.jpeg

Attachments

• E0580E56-71BA-40CB-8EEC-B7F20039B098.jpeg
    E0580E56-71BA-40CB-8EEC-B7F20039B098.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 1,148
Last edited:
We will miss you here on saddle hunter. RIP enkriss :tearsofjoy:
Bump for seller, Predator platform are up to $185.99 on Tethrds website + shipping.

I just got the Novix Helo. Thinking along the hybrid idea. Especially for my trad bow.
Good luck to you and good hunting next season!

Seems like you gave just about everything a try. Wish I needed another saddle I like the Overwatch, that was a neat idea.

Instead of dumping the motherload of gear, take the year off and sit on a bucket, you’ll still fit right in

enkriss, I also have a 36" waist but wear 2XL Finatic bibs. Whats your thought on sizing of the Orion, if you tried it on over Finatic bibs. I was hoping it sold so I didnt have to keep seeing it.

enkriss, I also have a 36" waist but wear 2XL Finatic bibs. Whats your thought on sizing of the Orion, if you tried it on over Finatic bibs. I was hoping it sold so I didnt have to keep seeing it.

It just sold your lucky…

Glad to hear it. That was a nice saddle and a neat idea to use the EV2. If I knew the size 1 would fit I would have responded sooner even though I really dont need another saddle. But when did that matter?

Dumb question....but what do "f&f" and "g&s" mean?

F&f - Friends and family, no fee from the seller, no protection for the buyer
G&S - Goods and services, 3% fee from the seller, buyer protection

F&f - Friends and family, no fee from the seller, no protection for the buyer
G&S - Goods and services, 3% fee from the seller, buyer protection

thanks.....mystery resolved!

Follow on question, if you'll oblige me, how do you implement "buyer protection"? Sell through paypal or some such that guarantees the buyer received the goods, but charges a 3% transaction fee?

thanks.....mystery resolved!

Follow on question, if you'll oblige me, how do you implement "buyer protection"? Sell through paypal or some such that guarantees the buyer received the goods, but charges a 3% transaction fee?

That was a PayPal example. If the buyer wants protection they should pay the extra. It doesn’t help the seller.

Venmo has started something similar but I am not familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back