• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spypoint app issues

Jwiggins762

I've had 2 cameras for 3 months now, and still can't upgrade to full HD and have even tried to get a plan. Everytime I put in my credit card info I get unknown error. I even emailed them a few months ago and they just said keep trying. Anyone else have this issue?

Screenshot_20201010-191523_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201010-191454_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201010-193324_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Can’t help with your issue but I had problems with the app a few weeks ago. I went to the website and did a live chat and we fixed it right away. Maybe someone can help you that way.

Lol I’m sorry but that is the worst response I have seen. “Hi thanks for paying for our product, I don’t really care if you’re having an issue maybe keep getting frustrated”

I haven’t tried the full hd, but I did have to reinstall the app a month or so ago when they upgraded, and now it makes me log back in all the time and that’s annoying because I have a hard time remembering my password.

Back