• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spypoint micro link

Ryanp1212

I know there's been couple threads on these and some guys recently bought them. I'm looking for some feedback and reviews from you guys that run these. I got flyer in the mail and I can get these for $90 next week

I just put one out yesterday, have it set to send pics once a day and so far is working as advertised.

I know there's been couple threads on these and some guys recently bought them. I'm looking for some feedback and reviews from you guys that run these. I got flyer in the mail and I can get these for $90 next week
Seems like they have a high fail rate, but who knows, for the price they have to be selling the crap out of them so it seems that way. Communication to the customer seems terrible from my experience and what I've read, but they did get me a new one in 3 weeks of when I sent it in. Probably not going to turn it on till mid September and put it in a perenial scrape line and hope it doesn't brick itself again....

If it's not just a local deal you should post the link so people can get in on it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Had mine out over a month, had 1,200 pictures sent to my phone during the free trial plan and 1,800 on the SD card.

The camera worked pretty good, seemed to send 8/10 pictures in sequences and the rest got formatted to the SD card.

This was at 10 sec delay, medium sensitivity & sent 2x/day with 1-2 bar reception. Battery life was terrible at each detection but phenomenal at 2x/day using non-lithium’s. Also running the older 06.04 software...

In all... For the price their not bad, I’ll run them.

When u say 1-2 bar reception u mean on your phone correct...that's all I can get where we hunt

ive been running one since they came out and have had 0 issues other than I cant get a dang deer in front of it since I moved it.... but its a great cam for the price and I am very pleased.

Back