• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

State County-by-County Hunting Report $10

Nutterbuster

SH Member
I woke up to half-a-dozen requests for more information after the spreadsheet I posted last night. They're not hard to do and you can get the info yourself if you have a couple of hours. But if you'd like you can paypal me $10 and I'll email you a spreadsheet with the county-by-county information on:

• human population
  • Number of Typical P&Y Whitetail Entries (not data on every entry) since 2001
  • Population per P&Y Buck (example: 1 buck every 2,500 people)
For ONE state. Additional states $7 extra per each.

If there is additional info you want I can see if it's something I can do and we'll work it out. Can probably work out a "consulting fee" if you want to sit down on the phone with the map open and have me tell you how I'd go about tracking down a spot to hunt if I lived there. That may involve money or you telling me something I don't know or just improving the ratio of pleasant/unpleasant moments in my life. Not trying to get rich here. Trying to justify me taking the time to share the data.

Just getting access to the P&Y online database would cost you $35 annually. Then you'd have to query it for each county, track down the other info, format the spreadsheet, and whatever. Basically I'm saving you an hour or a day of computer work depending on your computer skills and you're helping to pay for my out-of-state license this year.

Currently you'll probably have to wait a day or two for the spreadsheet. First come, first worked on. Spreadsheet is yours to do what you want with. I'm relying on a sense of decency keeping folks from posting it on the forum and short-circuiting my little venture. That, and just remember $10 and a saddlehunter.com membership to play on the classifieds is a barrier to a lot of hunters so the closer you keep it to your vest, the more of an edge it gives you. ;)

If you're interested, paypal me $10 at nickwilliams1010@gmail.com. Let me know in the paypal transaction what state(s) you want. If you want to talk custom stuff give me your email and I'll be in touch.

Last edited:
Basically I'm saving you an hour or a day of computer work depending on your computer skills and you're helping to pay for my out-of-state license this year.
Probably would save me more time and effort to just pay you $10 to tell me which state(s) your out of state license will be in this year….Lol

Back