• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stick Mods DIY Platform Vid

Kevin70

My first time posting on here. I am brand new to Saddle hunting and have got a ton of insight from this forum, which is very appreciated. I thought I would throw up the video I just posted on my Youttube page. It is just a simple vid showing my stick mods and a DIY platform (built into top step) that was done very inexpensively. Not sure if it would work for big guys but has worked flawlessly for me so far. Ive already camo'd up the aiders and platform which ill show in Part 2. Check out my page if you have time. I have a ton of hunts (mostly bowhunting) on there, and thanks for watching.

lol John im usually just an observer. great site with a ton info. Ill be posting up Pt 2 of my of my mods and climbing speed, on my channel soon.

Kevin you gonna film this yr? Fourth arrow has a new micro arm coming out for saddle hunting. Check it out. Thought I'd see some turkey video from you!

I worked my butt off looking for birds this yr. Walked over 30 miles in the woods the week b4 season opener. Bought my pal out after locating some birds bowhunting from the blind. The Tom came in on his side, His shot. He blew it and wounded the bird at 9 yds. Not sure if I wanna post that video.

I am actually strongly looking at the new LW arm. And yes I will be filming. Im hoping to get a good system down for filming out of the saddle. And yes turkey season was the toughest one ive had in years. I didnt go out a lot but it was tough.

Back