• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Suction Cup alternatives for Heliums or ANY stick

Zacrowsl

How many times have you read on here "my helium suction cups came broken!".... "Does Hawk sell the suction cups separately?"... "How are you guys stacking your sticks?".. Problem solved! Upgrade your Heliums or any other stick for easy, worry free, silent stacking and carrying. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks, that is a great find. Just ordered some for my heliums.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wondering if the larger(than 2019 stock helium cups?) profile interferes with the stick's brackets contacting the tree on a less then perfect tree? Maybe it is simply no more or less than any other stick? That is just one thing that I thought of based on video.
That being said. What an awesome solution! I know there has been lots of people wondering about an alternative to hawk suction cups.
I am going to consider adding these to my loc-on limit and platform to have option of mounting my sticks directly as well.

Thanks for the great tip! I'll be keeping an eye out for theese to try and adapt to my sticks

Wondering if the larger(than 2019 stock helium cups?) profile interferes with the stick's brackets contacting the tree on a less then perfect tree? Maybe it is simply no more or less than any other stick? That is just one thing that I thought of based on video.
That being said. What an awesome solution! I know there has been lots of people wondering about an alternative to hawk suction cups.
I am going to consider adding these to my loc-on limit and platform to have option of mounting my sticks directly as well.
Honestly i'm not sure about less than perfect tree. I guess a knot in a tree or possibly a very small tree may be a issue. But they are also rubber. They should give some if need be. And this is tough rubber. I dont think it will break. Now the male end is some kinda hard plastic but I dont see it breaking easily at all

Just ordered some for my DIY sticks. Great find. Thank You!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to have 5 or 6 short sticks with aiders

Definite problem with making multiple trips or clanking them together if all hanging from my mantis

This would work good for keeping them slung over shoulder/across my back messenger bag style as I climb

Swing them around to front & grab a new stick as needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for watching guys! Be sure to subscribe if or when you have time. Hopefully going to have much more awesome content

Back