• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

sys hauler on flex molle loops?

backstrap19

does it work? the flex molle loops are a little looser than standard molle, so will the sys hauler attachement method work? I saw that DanO sells some pouches with the same style of connection. I would be worried that they could work their way loose, but i figured i would ask and see if anyone has done it with success.

Dano bags work on the flex. His bags come with the mollie quick attach (same as the sys hauler) or the 3x3 mollie pannell. Just get the mollie pannell if you're concerned.

I use the SYS Haulers on my Flex. They seem to stay on even better than they did on my Mantis when I still hunted out of a Mantis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used zip ties to keep them from coming off my Mantis. Haven’t had to do that on my Flex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back