• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

T-shirts

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Ok guys I've been working on getting some T-shirts together. For starters I will have them in 2 colors, ash and forest green. The logo is on the front in the upper left hand corner and in the middle on the back with "Just hanging around" underneath. I am going to order them mostly in Medium, Large and X-Large. If you need another size let me know what size, color and how many and I will include that in the order. I am going to try to get a store up on the main page to make this easy to order but if that doesn't work we will just do it through paypal. I am going to work on some hats next and hopefully I can have that taken care of before any orders are placed. Here are what the shirts are going to look like. This is the last chance for any comments or suggestions for the first round of shirts!

Attachments

• ash front.png
    ash front.png
    155.2 KB · Views: 741
  • ash back.png
    ash back.png
    146.3 KB · Views: 742
  • green front.png
    green front.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 741
  • green back.png
    green back.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 741
Looks good, just might have to wear one when I do youtube videos ;)

Thanks,
Boswell

I'll take a green one in xl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok guys, the t-shirts have been ordered and should be here within a couple weeks. I am getting 5"x3" stickers also. I've put a store together for the main site so I will activate it once I've worked out the bugs and get the t-shirts in. All payments will be through paypal. I'm still working out the final pricing as I figure out what I'm going to do about shipping. If all goes well I'd like to order some more merchandise at some point like hats, sweatshirts and pint glasses.

It's official! The saddlehunter.com store is up and running! Get your t-shirts and stickers while they're hot!

I think everything should go smoothly but bear with me if I have to work out any bugs. Payments are through PAYPAL only.

Enjoy! The shirts came out awesome!

Love my shirt! (Wife does too, which is rare!). I'm going to be sure and wear it to the next membership meeting we have. They run a tiny bit on the small side, so I'm glad I went up instead of down. But, I've washed it a few times without any shrinkage.

jhicks54 said:
Love my shirt! (Wife does too, which is rare!). I'm going to be sure and wear it to the next membership meeting we have. They run a tiny bit on the small side, so I'm glad I went up instead of down. But, I've washed it a few times without any shrinkage.

AWESOME!!! I'm glad you like them! I love mine as well! I have 4 and I wear one almost everyday lol. My wife gives me a hard time but I tell her I have to support my site ;). I think they are very comfortable and they are holding up well!

I'm happy to hear you will be representing at your next meeting!! :D :D

Might see one of these in the New Tribe Aerohunter Evolution user video that should come out soon

Thanks,
Boswell

Boudreaux said:
Might see one of these in the New Tribe Aerohunter Evolution user video that should come out soon

Thanks,
Boswell

AWESOME!!! Way to represent Boswell! :D :D :D

Back