• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tactacam reveal X $69

My buddy bought 2 off the shelf yesterday at a Walmart in NH for $60!?

Got me for 2.
I’ll let you know Saturday if they show up on my porch or not…….
Same. Ordered two of them. I was on the fence about ordering the two for $200 deal. This is even better. My brother has like five and they take good enough pics for me. For $69 I may gamble and hang one up on public land. I know they're cheap because of the 2.0, but i'm fine without the marginal upgrades.

I just received a 2.0 this week and I'm hanging it on Saturday.

So now I just ordered these and Walmart says I should have them tomorrow. Great discount - will pay for several months of data plan.

So I have Verizon.
Rookie Question: How much does it cost per month per camera with Verizon? Example: I want four. I’ll need SD card for each (recommended size?) plus whatever Verizon charges. I’ve never had these types but this price is finally where I’m okay with entering into the game.

So I have Verizon.
Rookie Question: How much does it cost per month per camera with Verizon? Example: I want four. I’ll need SD card for each (recommended size?) plus battery plus whatever Verizon charges. I’ve never had these types but this price is finally where I’m okay with entering into the game.
Same. I picked up a couple myself. Have never used a cell trail cam.

So I have Verizon.
Rookie Question: How much does it cost per month per camera with Verizon? Example: I want four. I’ll need SD card for each (recommended size?) plus battery plus whatever Verizon charges. I’ve never had these types but this price is finally where I’m okay with entering into the game.
Verizon or Att, same cost depending on which plan you choose (more $, more pictures). Plan cost is per camera. Choose network (Verizon or Att) that has best reception in your location. Reveal x in OP is network specific. New versions can change between Verizon or Att but just swapping sims.

Verizon or Att, same cost depending on which plan you choose (more $, more pictures). Plan cost is per camera. Choose network (Verizon or Att) that has best reception in your location. Reveal x in OP is network specific. New versions can change between Verizon or Att but just swapping sims.
Yes the ones I picked up were Verizon which is the best network in my area.

Another rookie question, do you still need sd cards for them if you’re having the pics sent to your phone?

So I have Verizon.
Rookie Question: How much does it cost per month per camera with Verizon? Example: I want four. I’ll need SD card for each (recommended size?) plus whatever Verizon charges. I’ve never had these types but this price is finally where I’m okay with entering into the game.
I used 3 of these last year was almost $40 per month for all 3 unlimited & yes each need a SIM card I’ll check to see what size I used. Not every picture from the series comes to your phone/email if it’s on burst you get the middle one. At the end of the year I pulled cameras & checked cards there were a ton more doe pics on the sd card. Good news is you pause subscription through the app at the end of your season, so mine paused in January & I’ll pick back up in August. All in all I’m happy for sub $100 dollar cameras that take decent photos & I don’t have to travel & stink up the place to get an idea of what’s happening in a property

I used 3 of these last year was almost $40 per month for all 3 unlimited & yes each need a SIM card I’ll check to see what size I used. Not every picture from the series comes to your phone/email if it’s on burst you get the middle one. At the end of the year I pulled cameras & checked cards there were a ton more doe pics on the sd card. Good news is you pause subscription through the app at the end of your season, so mine paused in January & I’ll pick back up in August. All in all I’m happy for sub $100 dollar cameras that take decent photos & I don’t have to travel & stink up the place to get an idea of what’s happening in a property
Do these have video capability?

Back