• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Taking care of number One

rambotogo

Men in general very hard headed ,myself inculcated! We don't like doctors and usually never go to one unless we are half dead. Without going into details we need to bite the bullet and get screened for problems that can be treated and some that can be reversed. Two friends of mine recently had serous health events that could have been prevented . One had high blood pressure ,he would not take his meds and the result was a stroke . He survived but he will most likely never hunt out of a tree again-or hunt at all for that matter. The other friend did not make it, he was having stomach pain refused to go to the doctor . He died of colon cancer . Go get screened if not for you, do it for the people that love you.

Good advice
I get a colonoscopy every 2 years. Colon cancer is nothing to mess with. Watched a friend die from it.

Back