• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tapatalk

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
The forum has just been added to tapatalk. Feel free to check in from your mobile devices :D

I just got my account set up! It's sweet. Thanks for the help redsquirrel! For those who haven't tried it, check it out. It makes posting pics from your phone super easy! :D

ncsaddlebowhunter said:
I just got my account set up! It's sweet. Thanks for the help redsquirrel! For those who haven't tried it, check it out. It makes posting pics from your phone super easy! :D

Awesome! I love it! It makes passing the time in the tree easier sometimes lol.

If there is a way to mess up technology I will find it ! So far have been able to log on to TAPATALK and was checking it out while hanging from my saddle at 39 feet.This is a big step for my limited knowledge. Now how to send pictures................?

Start a reply then hit the + to left bottom of box. The camera icon let's you take a pic to post or get one you have saved on your camera.

ncsaddlebowhunter said:
Start a reply then hit the + to left bottom of box. The camera icon let's you take a pic to post or get one you have saved on your camera.

This is the easiest way I've found to post pictures so far. If you have an iphone it asks what size you want to post, medium seems to be the best for viewing.

Back