• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Target buck located

mtsrunner

So, this is why I drive 5 hours to Kentucky. I’m trying not to get ahead of myself, but I’m already dreaming of the trip to the taxidermist. I’m thinking a Euro mount dipped in old school Mossy Oak. Hang it from the mirror of the el Camino like a boss. Or possibly have a broach made for the little lady-only to be worn on special occasions, like the Daytona 500.
15f65dd39bf94e26b9241928307403d3.jpg

Those are the ones that get your buck tag because you thought it was a doe at last light!! Yep been there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to admit I have more than one of those racks in my collection (the milk crates of misc. deer antlers) in my back shed. Back in the day if it had bare bone it was in danger from me. I can't say I ever shot any where the spots were visible (at least if you smoothed the fur the right way :tearsofjoy: ) but I've killed many not far removed from spots.

I have to admit I have more than one of those racks in my collection (the milk crates of misc. deer antlers) in my back shed. Back in the day if it had bare bone it was in danger from me. I can't say I ever shot any where the spots were visible (at least if you smoothed the fur the right way :tearsofjoy: ) but I've killed many not far removed from spots.

Sounds tasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back