• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TASCO CELL Cam

always89y

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Any of you boys using the new $38 Tasco Cell Camera?
7dcd4731dfd07c364dddbeaa87dfda7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've been looking for cheap walkie talkie antennas to do just that.. This makes me think an old section of arrow with a vaccum cap on top might do the trick.

I just picked up two of these cheapy Tasco's this weekend. I don't have any experience with them, what are your thoughts? I want to place them on public or other spots up high trying to confirm what's in and around a few newer spots. I watched some YouTube reviews with them and figured for a a hair less than $30 ea. they may be ok.

I just picked up two of these cheapy Tasco's this weekend. I don't have any experience with them, what are your thoughts? I want to place them on public or other spots up high trying to confirm what's in and around a few newer spots. I watched some YouTube reviews with them and figured for a a hair less than $30 ea. they may be ok.

They work for what they are I have 5 or 6 of them. Just make sure you format your card every time you change cards. When I delete the pictures via my iPhone it takes the format file off. Took me a little while to figure out what was happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They work for what they are I have 5 or 6 of them. Just make sure you format your card every time you change cards. When I delete the pictures via my iPhone it takes the format file off. Took me a little while to figure out what was happening.

I saw that on one of the reivews too. Do you always see the red light when they are triggered? I'm concerned because both of them, once I set them didn't seem to "trigger" the red light. I have other cameras and some of them you can hear an audible picture being taken, some a light, some nothing but they still take pics. I guess I could just check the card but that would make to much sense.

I saw that on one of the reivews too. Do you always see the red light when they are triggered? I'm concerned because both of them, once I set them didn't seem to "trigger" the red light. I have other cameras and some of them you can hear an audible picture being taken, some a light, some nothing but they still take pics. I guess I could just check the card but that would make to much sense.

I don’t recall about the red light they would go into the count down and everything but wouldn’t save the pictures to the card. I haven’t had a problem since I started formatting and watching for the count down every time. I would recommend just giving it a test run at the house before you set them up.

I have a few tascos. I like them for putting on a scrape or food plot. Night photos are iffy but clear enough to tell doe, small buck and shooter apart. Definitely format the card in the camera during setup. I recommend having cards specifically for the Tasco cameras if you have other brands. I tend to pull the card and check the pics with my phone and screen shot the ones I want to save then put the card back in and no need to format then.

Back