• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tattoos?

If you like tattoos, please check my work out on Instagram and give me a follow if you like what you see.

IG - markschmeiske

Not bad
Too bad ur in NY
Not going there again
Not sure if the last trip sucked because I worked 14 hours outdoor labor then drove 13 hours there or because my mother in law was at the other end of that tunnel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can ever get hired at Lockheed and relocate to Endicott I'd be a frequent visitor. I dig your pike/lure art! Just a tad of a drive from NW VT.

What is the going hourly rate now a days? It's been maybe 20ys since my last 1. I lived with a tattooer guy for years and I always let the apprentices practice on me...I got a bunch of bad tattoos.....free sleeves at ur own peril....on the flip side a blind person could enjoy some of my tattoos......hahahahaha

With hunting as new chapter in my life I been toying with some archery/bow hunt related stuff but been afraid to even ask what the rate is...old roomie moved away and I don't think I'd get a break anymore either

Your work is impressive! I've always liked realism in tattoos. I've never understood how people manage to recreate some objects or portraits so accurately. I've been watching many videos of how Persian Tattoo's are created. It would seem that there are simple forms and plots, but it takes a lot of time to make them high-quality.

Thank you! My business partner does Realism. Check out “Jamie Young” on IG. —-> jamie_ytattoo

What is the going hourly rate now a days? It's been maybe 20ys since my last 1. I lived with a tattooer guy for years and I always let the apprentices practice on me...I got a bunch of bad tattoos.....free sleeves at ur own peril....on the flip side a blind person could enjoy some of my tattoos......hahahahaha

With hunting as new chapter in my life I been toying with some archery/bow hunt related stuff but been afraid to even ask what the rate is...old roomie moved away and I don't think I'd get a break anymore either

My rate is $125/hr

I’ll try and find the study, but this guy just recently asked thousands of tattoo artists their rates and figured out the average per state and for the US as a whole. I feel like the national average was around $140-175?

I have the steady hand but not artistic at all....I bet ya I could teach u to Tig weld real quick

Someone else said something similar one time, I wonder if I could pick it up? I think Art can be like anything else, practice, practice, practice.

My rate is $125/hr

I’ll try and find the study, but this guy just recently asked thousands of tattoo artists their rates and figured out the average per state and for the US as a whole. I feel like the national average was around $140-175?
Also, keep in mind this is artistry. Don’t always want to go with the lowest bidder! “Look at my cheap, crappy tattoo I get to wear for the rest of my life, such a deal!”

Followed. You should offer the saddle hunter.com logo for free just to see if anyone in here will bite. Lol.

If you were closer I’d visit. Wanting more.

How’s your script? I’ve been taking some Greek classes. Would like some Greek.

Followed. You should offer the saddle hunter.com logo for free just to see if anyone in here will bite. Lol.

If you were closer I’d visit. Wanting more.

How’s your script? I’ve been taking some Greek classes. Would like some Greek.
If u got it on ur stomach and laid down just right......hahahabababa

• Haha
Reactions: CP3
good stuff man. i know tattoos are usually gonna be whatever the customer wants but what is your preferred style of art. like if someone said "just go for it" what would you want to do? doesnt have to be ink. any medium.

Im starting a portrait tonight for the first time in a while. I hate portraits but people always ask for em when they see my work. i always think that when i talk to tattoo artists. i have all the gear in my basement i just never really got into it.

Here’s my hunting inspired piece done a number of years ago
always wanted to add to it or continue down a sleeve but haven’t had the chance
CA4F76EB-F694-452B-971E-9D6EA853DF40.png
Might have to look ya up if I make it out your way

Back