• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 10 Thread

Stuck on a turnaround at plant so will miss 1st two weeks of bow season. I’ll be out there at the end of October ready to stick something.

Good luck team!

Greetings from Ohio, guys! Looking forward to a great season. I hunt mostly private, and I am in the process of purchasing a small parcel directly adjacent to the farm I hunt. Lots of deer here! Good luck Team 10!

Hello from Indiana
I hope we all have a great season
Looking forward to seeing everyone’s success’s
Can’t wait to get started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from NY! Let’s get after it and stay near the top! Within striking distance! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to be on 10 y’all (even if we are stuck with some Florida boys). I’ve been a public only hunter for a while but just got access to 200 acres of private this year so we’ll see. May just save the private till gun when public gets dicey. Statewide in Tennessee opens in a week but I may have a chance to sneak out and do an early archery bonus buck hunt on a certain WMA this week. All depends on if the rain will hold off to finish my current siding projects at work.

Skunked for opening morning ....conditions were tough.... the usual crossing points that are normally shin deep were over waist high and flooded pretty much the whole little property I have permission. Swirler winds and high water. I took me a while to find a way across the creek. I seen 4 does at first light but way too far and not on the property I can hunt. Later I heard something in the palmettos and I slowly worked over to investigate. I seen black so I drew the bow and waited.....then noticed the collar and then the waggy tail....ooppps, almost pierced Fido. Slow after the heater got up in the sky. That'll be it for opener for me....the babies got the sniffles and momma needs a hand. Going for big bucket points.....sorry hehe. I'll be in the saddle for the next 1...my back hurts...stupid bucket @Nutterbuster Screenshot_20210918-123921_(1).png2021-09-18_09.58.28.jpg

Last edited:
Checking in from NJ. Been a bit of a rough start for me this year. We got hit hard by EHD. Found I think 11 dead deer this week, including my plan A and B bucks. Still have plans C-Z to work through though. Got some out of state tags in my pocket too and lots of time to hunt this fall, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic. I'll be hanging out this evening trying to put some points on the board in this wonderful 85° heat. I won't complain... that's probably November weather for @Weldabeast and @Fl Canopy Stalker

Go get em, guys! I won’t be out until October. Awfully hot here and our season doesn’t open until September 25.
Same here I'm in no rush! I like to wait for the first frost to knock out some of them bugs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Same here I'm in no rush! I like to wait for the first frost to knock out some of them bugs.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Beaston, where do you hunt on Ohio? I hunt Coshocton County.

Back