• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 11 Thread

Opener tomorrow for me in Louisiana. Good luck and god speed gentlemen, let’s bring home some venison!

Too close? LOL
16650f199e44e2612710e838e94a37bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up fellas, names michael. Season opens tomorrow here. I hunt PA and WV, WV opens next weekend! I haven't had much time to do a bunch of summer work in the woods this year but I did manage to get eyes on 2 shooters, one in pa and one in wv. I'm pretty pumped for this season now that the weather finally broke, tomorrow looks to be near 39-40* for the am!

What's up fellas, names michael. Season opens tomorrow here. I hunt PA and WV, WV opens next weekend! I haven't had much time to do a bunch of summer work in the woods this year but I did manage to get eyes on 2 shooters, one in pa and one in wv. I'm pretty pumped for this season now that the weather finally broke, tomorrow looks to be near 39-40* for the am!
Hey Michael, where about in PA are you at? I grew up in Beaver Falls and now live out in MN. Miss the burgh.. but awesome hunting out here, so I won't complain too much lol

I should be up in centre county, PA in nov for a week hunting with my dad at our cabin. That’s where I grew up.
we’ve been pulling 24s at work so I may only get an afternoon sit tomorrow down here tomorrow for our opener. Should be a nice cool 84 degrees with a chance of mosquito swarms (no chance, they’re for sure)
My names John by the way, look forward to sharing my season with you fellas.

I live in north western washington county, but I'm actually hunting in Chippewa tomorrow am!
No way! Chippewa is actually the township I grew up in.. Right next to Blackhawk High School there. Mailing address is beaver falls up there thats why I said that.. Small world man! Where at in Chippewa? Private land I'm assuming?

Last edited:
What’s up guys, my names Jimmy I live in north east Ohio. Can’t wait to whack some deer with you guys. I’m hunting in Carroll County just south of Canton/Akron Ohio. I hunt 3 different private ag farms that net me around 1000 acres of private land. I have some local public that doesn’t get hit too hard that I have scouted and also plan to throw a couple sits at.

I’m right in the middle of buying and selling our house so we will be moving next week and our opener is next weekend. New place is on 14 acres and has some woods that look good surrounded by big tracts of ag and woods.

This will be my second year of full time saddle hunting. Using predator xl, flex size 2, bolts to climb. I haven’t practiced nearly enough with my Mathews this year so I just pulled the trigger on a hickory creek mini.

Lucky for me I work a DuPont shift work schedule that gets me a lot of bow time plus I used my vacation to have the first 3 weeks of November off. So I have 42 ish days to get it done before gun season..

2019 kills
8e26456825f08da05a3330a3d1a343c1.jpg

What’s up guys, my names Jimmy I live in north east Ohio. Can’t wait to whack some deer with you guys. I’m hunting in Carroll County just south of Canton/Akron Ohio. I hunt 3 different private ag farms that net me around 1000 acres of private land. I have some local public that doesn’t get hit too hard that I have scouted and also plan to throw a couple sits at.

I’m right in the middle of buying and selling our house so we will be moving next week and our opener is next weekend. New place is on 14 acres and has some woods that look good surrounded by big tracts of ag and woods.

This will be my second year of full time saddle hunting. Using predator xl, flex size 2, bolts to climb. I haven’t practiced nearly enough with my Mathews this year so I just pulled the trigger on a hickory creek mini.

Lucky for me I work a DuPont shift work schedule that gets me a lot of bow time plus I used my vacation to have the first 3 weeks of November off. So I have 42 ish days to get it done before gun season..

2019 kills
8e26456825f08da05a3330a3d1a343c1.jpg

Awesome deer! Lets get it!!

Back