• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 11 thread

Conjured this unless someone else has something.

Attachments

• Photo_1631911249050~2.png
    Photo_1631911249050~2.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 31
I can get behind that, unless we want to go with a PA 11 point silhouette instead

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I havent been out yet myself, probably wont get a chance until October if I were a betting man

Sitting in a tree now, been feeding myself to the mosquitos. I'm down a pint of blood!

Just moved to Georgia from Alabama. Will be hunting both states this season. Gonna be a couple weeks until I can get my Georgia license and Alabama opener is the 15th of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hudson Valley NY here but season doesn't open till 10/1 so I border jump to Connecticut since their season opens 9/15.
Also hunting PA for first time ever when the season opens in Oct.

Took some time and finished nock tuning my arrows this morning, gotta get up early tomorrow and shoot some broad heads and decide which arrows they will live on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back