• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 13 Thread

I’m rolling into this team with 5 points from last weekend. I’m taking this weekend off for a 3D shoot. You boys keep us afloat!

Nice to see some of us from last years winning team here also.

Someone make a cool team 13 avatar pic so I can retire last years.

Ok changed my avatar. Not a Milwaukee fan so someone find a better one and I’ll change again.

Sorry guys can't contribute for a few more weeks here in south Alabama

Maine, NH and Nantucket Island in Mass. Season started September 12th, I will be in the woods tomorrow afternoon after crushing some overtime. I already smoked one but I didn't tag it because my cousin put the first arrow in it that I didn't know about. I finished it off not knowing it was even wounded, 32 yard shot, he tagged it. His first archery buck, I couldn't take that away from the ol boy!

I have until December 15th, plenty of time! Also, currently hold 16 tags across 3 states!!! :flushed:

Good luck this season everyone, lets crush the competition!

We started last Tues in NH. I've been out twice- seeing some deer but nothing to show for it yet. Back out tomorrow afternoon & Sunday.

I wish I was a headlight on a north-bound train

WNY, we open 10/1, I love this contest. Its the only one I've ever entered and it just seems to be a lot of fun for everyone. Good luck 'Lucky13' and now let's go get to work!!!!

Last edited:
We opened last weekend. Killed a doe las weekend. Hunting a piece of public tomorrow. I’ve hunted this place a few times. It’s a tough place. It’s a Thursday Friday Saturday hunt and I always show up on Saturday. I had plans of approaching from the river this year but it’s too high now to safely navigate. Going to sleep in tomorrow. Go in mid day and try to find something to set up on. The good news is it’s a check in hunt. That means I can kill deer that don’t count against my state limit. AKA Bonus Bucks.

Back