• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 3 2019

I was wondering if I had missed the team 3 thread.
Hello, I am Scott and I live in western Iowa and have hunted all kinds of critters most of my life but didnt get to deer until about 15 years ago. First year in a saddle, I am really looking forward to the mobility of the saddle. I have been out of venison so I am very motivated.

I'm Mike, from Western Pennsylvania. Our opener is Oct 5.... but I can hunt a special reg area this saturday, and I'll be in WV on the opener 28 Sept. This is my first year in a saddle but I been hunting with the mobile spirit for 3 years. I'm very excited to get the the woods with my saddle and my bow.... we're gonna have one hell of a year!!

What’s going on, guys?! I’m Josh and my season opened 9/6 here in MD. I’ve only gotten out once so far this year but usually that picks up in October and November. Season runs through the end of January here so I should have a fair shot at some decent points. First year in a saddle this year though so we’ll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so we have Mas, Iowa, Penn, Vir, NJ, MD so far. Great spread so far.

Any chance anyone has over the counter tags in their area, a patch of ground to hunt and the willingness to have a Canadian visitor join em for a day or two? I can reciprocate with a summer fishing trip that would blow your brains to pieces (wilderness area canoe-in laker/rainbow/speckled trout trip, up north giant Pike boat camp out trip, walleye till your belly explodes from eating too many walleye trip, or whatever). Just brainstorming.. (@Kurt not included in this because he is almost for sure a fawkin Bruins fan, and that just can't work up in these parts!!).

OK, Kurt you are invited even if you are a Bruins fan - sorry to be resentful, its just been hard up here for the last 5 decades...

Tim from NC, second year in saddle, however I'm trying to get it done with a recurve (1st year trad). Season started 9/7, have only been out twice and I haven't even thought I heard a deer! lol... The compound is on standby, but I'm going to try and stay with the trad.

Hello gents. Chris from WI. Season opened 9/14. 5th full season in a saddle. Haven’t been out or scouted much due to being super busy. Im a little disappointed in the few cameras I have had out. Hoping to get the first sit in in the am. Good luck to everyone!

Any chance anyone has over the counter tags in their area, a patch of ground to hunt and the willingness to have a Canadian visitor join em for a day or two? I can reciprocate with a summer fishing trip that would blow your brains to pieces (wilderness area canoe-in laker/rainbow/speckled trout trip, up north giant Pike boat camp out trip, walleye till your belly explodes from eating too many walleye trip, or whatever). Just brainstorming.. (@Kurt not included in this because he is almost for sure a fawkin Bruins fan, and that just can't work up in these parts!!).

OK, Kurt you are invited even if you are a Bruins fan - sorry to be resentful, its just been hard up here for the last 5 decades...
Take your pick PA or WV! But we will only be watching pens games.....

Tim from NC, second year in saddle, however I'm trying to get it done with a recurve (1st year trad). Season started 9/7, have only been out twice and I haven't even thought I heard a deer! lol... The compound is on standby, but I'm going to try and stay with the trad.
NC, I hunted onslow, pender, duplin and carteret.... hard hunting those swamps...

No way hey, I'm a bigger fan of Canadian bacon ( which is just ham by the way) than I am of the Bruins.

Evening there guys. My name is Ryan. Hunting in my home state of MN. Season started on Saturday. No luck on the first weekend. I'll be using the lone wolf hand climber top for my run and gun sets with an H2 saddle. We located one good buck this weekend. The area we hunt is tough early season so this season I'm trying to focus on all day rut sits on the edges the bucks run to check doe bedding. I'll be going down to Indiana to visit family and hunt the pre rut for 3 days and I have a 4 day park hunt in November.

Last year I over thought a lot of stuff and burned myself out fairly quick. This year I'm refocusing on just having fun and being in the woods.

Hey guys,
My name is Bill from Michigan and my opener is Oct. 1st. Hope everybody has a great season this year.
Good luck to all.

We’ve got OTC tags but I’d only be able to get ya on public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back