• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 4

Ohio here, let’s go! My first year in the contest, I’m pumped.

Mississippi here. 2nd year in the contest for me, 4th year in the saddle.

I may be limited on time this year due to having a 3 month old at the house but I’ll still give it hell regardless.

PA here . Ready for a nice long season.
It's good to be retired
Okay team strategy. Since you’re retired you need to hold out for a deer with a ton of points. Haha jkjk shoot a spike buddy! I’m pumped to be in this year.

Okay team strategy. Since you’re retired you need to hold out for a deer with a ton of points. Haha jkjk shoot a spike buddy! I’m pumped to be in this year.
That would be a problem we have antler restrictions.

That would be a problem we have antler restrictions.
Not a bad problem to have really. I was just teasing though! I’m just pumped up. Hoping to help the team with a doe or two and hopefully a good buck

Not a bad problem to have really. I was just teasing though! I’m just pumped up. Hoping to help the team with a doe or two and hopefully a good buck
Just replicate what’s in your profile pic and we’ll be just fine haha a lot easier said than done though.

Alright team 4! Opening Weekend was a BUST for me. Saturday was opening day and the Bear dogs were blowing up the woods and there was a plethora of shot gun blasts from possibly grouse hunters? Sunday I had more people come through the woods pounding on stuff and yelling and shooting a rifle followed buy a bear coming in and blowing up my spot right near prime time, That was a rush as he got extremely close to me. He caught my wind, huffed at me and bolted. I'll be back out next weekend to give it hell. Good luck out there and be safe!

I’m down in Georgia and will hunt in Alabama some too. Opened on the 10th and was about 15 yards from a nice one opening morning 20 minutes before shooting light. Missed a spike that night and have been out 2 other nights. Seeing a bunch of bucks but haven’t got any in range yet. Tough to predict them on a bean field but been glassing trying to get intel. I’ll be out Friday again to give it another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our season in MS doesn’t open till October 1st so I’m just living vicariously through y’all until then.

MD here, not seeing much happening yet. Got a few does waltzin around my tree but after halloween is when the fun starts here. Good luck everybody. I got a baby and a satanic wife at home so im not gonna live in a tree like most years, but i'll get some points on the board. always good for at least 10

MD here, not seeing much happening yet. Got a few does waltzin around my tree but after halloween is when the fun starts here. Good luck everybody. I got a baby and a satanic wife at home so im not gonna live in a tree like most years, but i'll get some points on the board. always good for at least 10
I also have one of those "satanic" models at home lol. We have a 7 month old at home. MY wife is jealous I am hunting without her this year. I made a deal that I would only bow hunt 1 day a week this year. I still will have the whole 9 day gun season off though. Plenty of time to add some points for the team.

Back