• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 6 Thread

I’m from Wisconsin. Our season starts tomorrow. Hoping to get some points for us this weekend.
By any chance is anyone on this team the guy that shot the giant farm raised deer that escaped in Kansas? That’d give a good head start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can someone fill me in on how the points work? I know I read about it last year but I can’t recall. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey everyone! Let's do this! I have a 16 pointer I'm hoping to get this year on private land. Hopefully he'll do what he's suppose to and I can help us out with him.

Howdy - checking in from NH. Our season started last Weds. I was out but a storm front had the deer out earlier - had one blow at me as I got to the tree. Persevered through the rain & lighting but they didn't come back out.
I'll be out parts of both days this weekend.

Good luck guys.

I wish I was a headlight on a north-bound train

Wassup fellas, here we go!! It's unheard of that I did not hunt on opening day or after but I went on an off road trip last weekend and I'm working on the jeep tomorrow. BUT next week after work, it's on!
@hokiehunter373, since we're both from Maryland, we have 5 months to hook up on some public together and get it done....video action too.
Good luck guys, let's win

I have a sika hunt planned second week in October. Plus a few big fellas I have been watching for PA.
These fellas pass thru my hunting area to get to the neighbors feeder... hopefully lucky me!

1631929740968.jpeg

Hey Team 6!! Good luck, shoot to thrill and let's get r' dun!!! Our season here in NY starts Oct. 1st!!! Who's good at designing a team avatar???

Wassup fellas, here we go!! It's unheard of that I did not hunt on opening day or after but I went on an off road trip last weekend and I'm working on the jeep tomorrow. BUT next week after work, it's on!
@hokiehunter373, since we're both from Maryland, we have 5 months to hook up on some public together and get it done....video action too.
Good luck guys, let's win

Sounds good to me buddy. You already missed out on a good filming opportunity

71376739c411240f91177cc37b3fa22b.jpg

Had to pass on him because I don’t have a doe down at this park yet but man oh man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello all! I am in Florida and my hunting will start in the panhandle towards the end of October. Best of luck all!!!!

Good luck guys! Not sure how much I'll contribute, but should be good for a few points. I drew a highly sought after permit for AR and will be trophy hunting through November anyways. That area Is also earn a buck, so hopefully I can knock down a doe early and get after the bucks, got some good ones on camera already.

Lets go fellas. Can I enter more than 1 deer or how does that work?

Back