• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 6

I’m not hunting much till it cools down here, but then I’ll be hunting a lot. Glad to be part of the team and will try to contribute to the win. God Bless

I need to resolve this somehow I can’t upload any pictures from tapatalk it kept saying I had to upgrade to post more than one picture and then it says upgrade failed so I logged out and now it won’t let me sign back in

1261dad6aa2ceb0293346838ddb381e5.jpg

I shot this doe on sept 10th shot was high on her back and this morning my brothers wife hart shot her from ground blind now I’m trying to get this buck for team points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got rained out yesterday, not really the rain that kept me out I guess, constant lightning did though. I’ll be out there trying to earn some points for team 6 in no time though!

Hey fellas. I am up in PA, season doesn’t start up here until Oct 1 so pile up those points to take the pressure off!

I will be trying to get a doe or two out of the way early before upland comes in season and the dog takes some priority. I do have two whitetail/bear archery trips planned this year for so let’s hope I can get lucky on at least one of those trips so I don’t need to blow the dust off my rifle.

Also, hunting with a new longbow this year I just purchased. Stalker Coyote which, starting yesterday, has been hitting where it is supposed too after some tuning.

good luck fellas. Be safe.

In Alabama we dont open until Oct 15 so I have a few weeks to go.

Nice . Can you share the Picture you are using for your profile so others on the team can use it?

Back