• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team Last Chance (Team 14)

Haha looks like we know who can type faster

Im down in extreme south Alabama. Archery doesn’t open here for another 3 weeks and rut starts around Jan 30. Looking to extend my home range a little this year and maybe get lucky going further north.

Im down in extreme south Alabama. Archery doesn’t open here for another 3 weeks and rut starts around Jan 30. Looking to extend my home range a little this year and maybe get lucky going further north.
Same here

Good luck Team 14! I’m from South Jersey. My season opens Oct 2nd. Have a week in Ohio for the rut planned too. Hopefully can put some points on the board for us. Shoot straight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VT archery opens on October 1. I'll be traveling to PA in November to hopefully take one down.

Lol @dalton916, archery is open for 10 days here. I was out once but didn’t see a hair. Saw plenty deer yesterday evening in the village. I think they checked the calendar and moved to town.

Good luck y’all.

AR season starts this weekend(deer & bear).

I’ll be trying to take a bear this weekend, but plan to get out as much as possible after that.
Having a 2 year old limits my time some, but it’s all for fun.

I’ll be packing a recurve this year so… I wouldn’t bet too much on me racking up the points lol.

Hunting from a saddle and with a compound bow for the first time this year. Had my first sit last Saturday but it was warm, too warm to sit on Sunday, and I needed a blood transfusion after the mosquitoes got me. High hopes this year with some nice bucks on camera. Also planning on hunting one weekend in MO. Hopefully I can help the team. Good luck this year!

I’ll be here n NC all season and go to LA (Lower Alabama) around MLK in January. Can’t remember when the contest is closing.

Thanks for gettin me in.

Last edited:
AR season starts this weekend(deer & bear).

I’ll be trying to take a bear this weekend, but plan to get out as much as possible after that.
Having a 2 year old limits my time some, but it’s all for fun.

I’ll be packing a recurve this year so… I wouldn’t bet too much on me racking up the points lol.

Do we get extra points for a bear?

[mention]CooterBrown [/mention] if not, you should be able to!

Is anyone interested in using a team logo for our avatars? All the other cool kids are doing it!! I'm not sold yet:

Attachments

• 23-233083_bat-wings-clipart.png
    23-233083_bat-wings-clipart.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 24
Back