• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TEAM LAST CHANCE

trailblazer75

@Hunterweeks
@Plebe
@Tim0712
@Mengle
@tim_dawg22
@Beeyuu
@northel
@trailblazer75
@Dcomer55
@MJH
@MShunter2022
@ericabbott
@Swingin' Free
@Shapeshifter

Just thought I'd throw together a list and get the ball rollin! I gotta say, I passed a doe cause it was too hot and I didn't wanna deal with her. I also passed a younger buck because the season is still young but he'd have scored decent. I guess I'll get my life together and start killin stuff. good luck fellas!
Let the bodies hit the floor!!

Good luck everyone! Season opens on Tuesday here in NY but I took some leave so hopefully the weather will be right and I can get on something early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone smart enough to make a cool team logo??

Not me.

But google TLC logo or team zero and you find lots of material.

There's always that classic TLC, how'd it go?

8826DFA0-4D18-454B-A4F8-26F0959827C4.png

lol.

CE4D6248-FCAF-400F-A3FE-EB23F29EECA1.jpeg

Last edited:
589111eef9d764c4dad812e55b529637.jpg

Opener tomorrow here in NY but rain is in the forecast all day. Weather was excellent for hunting today. Drove around a bit before sunset and saw over 30 deer. As Ft Drum seems to do every year, the archery only areas (where most of my good spots are) will be closed opening week so I gotta go elsewhere.

Maybe you can still get out bro. Those weather geeks are right about 50% of time anyway. Good luck if you do get to go out. I'm gonna do an evening hunt on Wednesday down here in MD.

Maybe you can still get out bro. Those weather geeks are right about 50% of time anyway. Good luck if you do get to go out. I'm gonna do an evening hunt on Wednesday down here in MD.

You called it! Got rained on for about an hour this morning but then it cleared up. In the tree from 6 AM to noon but nothing doin. Got down, ate lunch and was back in the saddle in a different spot by 3:30. Ended up seeing 3 doe but they were all out of range. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.

You called it! Got rained on for about an hour this morning but then it cleared up. In the tree from 6 AM to noon but nothing doin. Got down, ate lunch and was back in the saddle in a different spot by 3:30. Ended up seeing 3 doe but they were all out of range. Hoping for better luck tomorrow.

That's great, glad you were able to get out at least. Hopefully you can let the air out one tomorrow. I'm going out this evening. Hopefully I can take one for a ride in the truck .

Back