• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ten point

bongo

SH Member
Don’t know where this goes or what team I’m on but he died a very quick death heart attack.
38faaaa20c3e61d3522141fdaf71ad4e.jpg
Kestrel over left knee.
47a08746556e363f8b264615233b4e63.jpg
680781270c0fdd03fdbd5eb1f62633fe.jpg
4d2c2c883bd6db3e55fcefb2b99e69e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nicely done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Those are some state of the art boots from Walmart $35. Joe they work pretty good.

Ok, I thought they may a strap tying you into the seat climber

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Nice work @bongo, love seeing another hand climber action shot, how the heck did you get that photo btw? Great looking buck congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice work @bongo, love seeing another hand climber action shot, how the heck did you get that photo btw? Great looking buck congrats!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My old hunting buddy got divorced and first time in ten years we hunted together. We are having a great time especially me first one down.

Speaking of my old hunting buddy any one wanting to try the hand Climber seat. I had complete Hand climber setup with a Mantis he has taken to it like a duck to water. He’s been using a Summit Open Shot for ever we both got them the first year they made them. The Mantis is to small for him so he’s getting hip pinch but he likes the concept. Another convert I think we’ll see. I gave him one lessen and he hunted with it an hour later. Been using it ever since. It cost him a nice buck because of the hip pinch. He moved to readjust the saddle and there was a good buck 30 yards from him and it was game over. But all in all he’s having no trouble with climbing method.

839f66c19fd118ae8c6a29a95f34e2c5.jpg
871772e92a224a69533d977f5604ed6e.jpg
Live shot this morning.

Back