• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd backorders?

Drslyr

For those of you who have ordered the Phantom and received it were there any backorders on any of the add ons like pouches or rope man 1's. lineman's belt etc. I ordered a versa strap but it was blacked out when I placed my order.

For those of you who have ordered the Phantom and received it were there any backorders on any of the add ons like pouches or rope man 1's. lineman's belt etc. I ordered a versa strap but it was blacked out when I placed my order.
might be that their china made products are affected by the corona lockdown.

Your best bet is to send Tethrd an email and ask.

I ordered a Phantom weeks ago and outside of a confirmation email I've heard nothing. No communication of any kind. Going to try find out anything after work today.

I ordered my phantom Lineman’s belt, tree tether, and 2 ropeman 1s on the 2/27. I revived all my items 3/10 as far as I know the only backorder is on the phantom not accessories.

I ordered a Phantom weeks ago and outside of a confirmation email I've heard nothing. No communication of any kind. Going to try find out anything after work today.

Same. Starting to get frustrated. Site shouldn't say 2 week ship date if they can't/aren't meeting it.

Same. Starting to get frustrated. Site shouldn't say 2 week ship date if they can't/aren't meeting it.
Well the site currently says if you ordered after 2/27 then there might be a 12 business day processing time. So, I'm sure your order will be shipping soon. I ordered a phantom on 3/1 and haven't received it yet either, but I'm in no hurry as I have till mid September before I really need it lol

I’d look at business days as that’s how they are describing 12. Days , I purchased mine 7 business days ago

please provide updates on here if you hear anything

I ordered 2/27 early I was 154207. I have been tracking and my package and it is due today. I just wanted to know from guys who had ALREADY received their orders if anything was backordered as I am supposed to head out to fl. for a hog hunt in a few days unless the airports close. I was wondering if all the components were shipped as it would be hard to hunt from the saddle if say the tether was backordered! As it is Im having my Fl. connection get me half of an extension ladder to get up the palm tree.
Sounds funny from being from the north..... Hey guys im huntin from a palm tree in 80*.
Guys don't worry its gonna come. I got in early on the Mantis one of the first orders. It took like 10 MONTHS to get.
The boys at Tethrd are good people. You'll get your stuff. Most of you don't even need it till fall. Heck I got a full on Mantis setup I can use. I just wanted to get a pig kill filmed outa my NEW TETHRD PHANTOM.
Geez it just dawned on me. Has anyone filmed a kill from the Phantom yet?
Can I be first?

8c12b171afc26c1c638cf07506a8dbff.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 2/27 early I was 154207. I have been tracking and my package and it is due today. I just wanted to know from guys who had ALREADY received their orders if anything was backordered as I am supposed to head out to fl. for a hog hunt in a few days unless the airports close. I was wondering if all the components were shipped as it would be hard to hunt from the saddle if say the tether was backordered! As it is Im having my Fl. connection get me half of an extension ladder to get up the palm tree.
Sounds funny from being from the north..... Hey guys im huntin from a palm tree in 80*.
Guys don't worry its gonna come. I got in early on the Mantis one of the first orders. It took like 10 MONTHS to get.
The boys at Tethrd are good people. You'll get your stuff. Most of you don't even need it till fall. Heck I got a full on Mantis setup I can use. I just wanted to get a pig kill filmed outa my NEW TETHRD PHANTOM.
Can I be first?

Does it count if I filmed several kills from the Phantom?

Can I be first?

Need any equipment?

Hit me up when ur in central FL

What airport u flying to?

I waited like 4-5 months for my mantis. To use it for 2 months. And my phantom will be here tomorrow. I ordered on 2/27 so while it wasn’t in the 10 day deal, it’s still way better than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I waited like 4-5 months for my mantis. To use it for 2 months. And my phantom will be here tomorrow. I ordered on 2/27 so while it wasn’t in the 10 day deal, it’s still way better than last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s good to hear. I ordered mine on the 8th of March so I’m hoping by next week

Still 8 days away from the trip and its not lookin good..... Beaches closing.... Bars ...restaurants.... everyone here in the north is terrorized. Shortages on stuff.... all schools collages.... major events cancelled.... Haven't called it yet but its gettin worse by the day. Unfortunately im of the age of the people that die from it.... Make the decision in a couple more days.

Here's my unboxing video

Fling you don't count your not a civilian....

Tapeworm I'm flying into MCO..... Everything came and even something I couldn't order!

Last edited:
Back