• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd coupon code for under $150??

Sullikd

Trying to order an extra tether and sys hauler .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tethrdfriend didn’t work. It also doesn’t work the way that you spelled it.
Tetherdfriend is what Greg told me to use there is another on G2OUTDOORS dont know if its upper or lower case but that one should work

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tetherdfriend is what Greg told me to use there is another on G2OUTDOORS dont know if its upper or lower case but that one should work

Let me know if g2outdoors works

Appalachia and appalachia did not work for me. Tried to order product under $150.

I thought "Eberhart" would work, but it didn't. I thought John indicated that he had a code for Tethrdnation

Loganwest90,

What code did you use as "Appalachia", "appalachia", and "Eberhart" still do not work for orders under $150? Was your order over $150?

Back