• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tethrd customer service.

Rob309

So back in July I ordered a full setup from Tethrd to get me hunting from a saddle this year. On 08/20 I got the news that everyone waits for, my order has shipped. So like most, I waited patiently for my shipment to arrive. Last Saturday I got a text messsge from my wife followed by a picture of an open/damaged box on my porch. I immediately called her and had her tell me what was all there, and to my shock, my saddle was missing. My heart sank, I’ve never experienced this and was beside myself. I decided to message Tethrd via messenger and within minutes received a response, remember this was Saturday . I sent a picture and immediately received an apology and was advised that they’d have a saddle sent out on Monday. Today I received the saddle and can’t be more excited. To me customer service goes a long way, and I couldn’t be more happier. Now the wait for my two SYS pouches and recliner.

So anyone on the ropes with Tethrd, I’d definitely recommend them based on my wait time being shorter than advised and the fact I had a great experience with customer service.

Totally agree, Tethrd customer service is stellar. They really are fantastic. I was on the fence about what size saddle I should choose and ended up bumping up to a large after going back and forth with them. They were super engaged and very friendly! This is another reason why I know this product is going to be fantastic! I hope my wait from mid-July is finally over this week!!!

Thanks for posting and I’m glad to hear this. I’m not thrilled about the last progress update but this gives me hope and reason to just hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to make a shout out for tethrd. I have been fortunate enough to see their shop and meet most of the crew behind the scenes. It's really cool to see how fast they have grown. Tethrd spawned from a couple guys and it took off like wildfire. About a year ago I reached out to help them move into a space in small town Minnesota. It was completely empty and just yesterday I went back and saw what they have been up to. The entire shop was packed almost floor to ceiling. Each and every one of them are working really hard to keep up with the growing demand. Marketing, inventory, phone systems, product development...etc. You name it and they are doing it. The organization is top notch. And trust me, they dont forget about people they have promised to deliver to. I have seen just about every product from development to final stages. Things just get better and better. It's a team effort and they have done a fantastic job dealing with growth. It's an awesome time to get into saddle hunting. I cant recomend them enough.

Back